Friday, September 13, 2013

Paper and Phone

Who would have guessed the amount paper work that is required, the forms to fill out, the requests that need to be addressed?  Then there are the limitless phone calls to be made and the  "bizillion" questions to be answered?  And, how many trips to the bank does one really have to make without really looking like a complete idiot? Today will be #4 for me!  Larry prepared me as best as possible, but time wasn't in our favor to discuss the life insurance policies: where they were, which companies, etc.?  And how does one know how many there are? By now I have completely dismantled every file folder in our two-drawer cabinet.  I'm still looking for the safety deposit box keys...where oh where would they be???  Eventually it'll all work out; I know Larry guides me in the right direction.

No comments: